You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Thursday, April 3, 2008

luke turns 2

okay, i know this is a double feature of luke, but c'mon, he just turned 2! rob & i spent the day at the gateway discovery museum with said guest of honor and rhett. there is a sesame street exhibit there right now and he loved it. so cute. luke loves mickey's clubhouse, so we celebrated mickey style that night surrounded by grandparents, aunts, uncles, and lots of little cousins. he brings so much love and laughter into our home. happy birthday little man!

9 comments:

Deanna said...

He's so cute he could be pictured on all your posts. I am guessing you made the cake. Is there anything you can't do? I guess the fact that you are beautiful and talented pretty much covers everything. What a woman!!!!

Kellie said...

If you made that cake I'm going to be sick! Show off!! I just realized that we were supposed to go to lunch this week. If I don't have something written on my calendar - I forget. Lets set another date. Email me.

rrluke said...

Happy Birthday Luke . . . from your little friend and neighbor Jacob Luke . . . maybe someday our mommy's will let us play! What a great cake-love the black :)

The BC Fam said...

He's got such a great smile!
The cake looks flawless, good job!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute blog jill -- I always knew your family was adorable, but it is fun to see them up close. (amazing pictures of your boys...)

And you say you wanted help with blogging...help with what? Either you were trying to make me feel needed or you had a overnight revelation...either way, I am duely impressed!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!

And way to go on that awesome Mickey cake, Mom! :)

Heather Gibb said...

Wow, I can't believe he's 2 already!!!!!!!!!!! He's growing up to fast.
Wow, what a cake, you rocked it!

Traci said...

You're my cake decorating hero! Love it and you!

Lana said...

That cake is adorable! It looks professional. I love that you do that for all your kids. That is definitely something they will remember and love. Oh and SO glad Merrilee would have given you the address so we can keep in touch. You are always welcome for a tour although it will not be as amazing as yours! :)