Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
7 comments:
Whether he's a daddy's boy or not, he sure looks like his mommy! :)
Its amazing the kind of dirt bags that can find you when you blog. Just kidding this is colby J (your old boy friend) ryans buddy. Its great to see things are goind well. Have a good one, and although we dont know her our hearts skipt a beat for your sis in law, tell her strangers are pulling for her. P.S. this is the first time ive even gotten on my wifes blog.... long story how it linked to yours, SEE YA.
He is so cute! Don't you love those moments where being a mom is the best thing in the world!
AKA - Cori Jacobson
Hi There,
Your kids are so cute! It is such a small world. Hayley (my little sis) lives across the street from Mike Lewis and she has a link to their blog and they have a link to your blog. Amy Coon is building right behind Hayley (Holliman). Colby is such a nerd. He only wishes you were his girlfriend. Take Care! Tell everyone hello!
Jill I love all your recent posts. I love Lukes happy little smile. And girlie I didnt know you liked to decorate cakes. That is a very silent talent that I have learned, it only took me 4 years to find that out. Your the best!!
I skipped on to your blog and saw your little cuttie-pa-tutti and had to comment and by the looks of it EVERYONE felt the same way! Wow- old flames & friends.. you are a busy girl ;)
Anyway- I LOVE reading all your fun info- it was also a surprise to me to find you were all becky-home-eckie with the cake decorating skills. And talk about a gorgeous couple with beautiful children. I think that goes against the laws of nature... too many good attributes in one family throws off the natural balance of life until the earth shifts on its axis and we all plummit to our doom. So do us all a favor and TRY to downplay the whole gorgeous/perfect thing!
Love ya-
LOVE the pic and totally agree with the sentiment! It is these little moments that make life all worthwhile! :)
Post a Comment