my sister in law just had a recurrence of breast cancer, stage 4. She is young with 4 kids, ages 5-15. She is going to do everything she can to fight this and hope for the best. I admire her. I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions she is going through right now. It is because of her that I am hugging my children a little longer, and loving my husband a little stronger. I know that tender mercies are upon us all, and that is my prayer for her. Life is precious.Tuesday, March 18, 2008
hope
my sister in law just had a recurrence of breast cancer, stage 4. She is young with 4 kids, ages 5-15. She is going to do everything she can to fight this and hope for the best. I admire her. I can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions she is going through right now. It is because of her that I am hugging my children a little longer, and loving my husband a little stronger. I know that tender mercies are upon us all, and that is my prayer for her. Life is precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
My heart goes out to her and to the rest of your family as you all help her through this sure to be difficult road ahead. We really should treasure every single day! Thanks for the reminder!
I love your title 'hope' because if you don't have hope, you don't have anything else.
Jill, I found you on Nikki's blog, and I took a peak. I love your blog. It is wonderful! It is so fun to see because we miss you guys! Lana
Post a Comment