You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Thursday, April 10, 2008

a picture worth a thousand words...(or maybe just one)

this picture is a year old, but if you look closely, you will see why it deserves a debut into my blogging world. i just came across it, and had forgotten about it somehow. this was the school singing program, and our friend andy just so happened to capture this great shot. yes, that is our cute cade, looking the wrong direction, and not quite following the rehearsed hand movements. we love this picture...and all i'm going to say is that he gets it from....well....to be truthful.....his dad :)

9 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

Thanks for the hoot out loud moment- I truly need it as I am circling dante's hell with laundry piles and broken children. So, I have to ask, would you qualify that as a hesitant pick or a full on scratch?? He is just the cutest thing!!
Have so much fun over spring break!!

Sara said...

Hee Hee! Love these Mom-moments when your kids humiliate you by forsaking all the manners you've so carefully drilled into them in front of HUNDREDS of people! Ahhh... glad I am not the only one! :)

Anonymous said...

What a funny little boy! Did I ever tell you I subed once for his primary class last year and he was a hoot!

Priceless!

6 P's in a Pod said...

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!! this picture and post seriously made my day! priceless! absolutely priceless!

Gretchen Knell said...

Jill what's up? I thought your kids were perfect!

Deanna said...

I can't believe your talented son is doing just what he should be doing and then you have 20 other kids just goofing off. Those parents should be ashamed.

Terri said...

I absolutely love love that picture!! Especially the cute family quotes. Hope you guys had fun in St. George, Welcome back to yucky weather.

shelby said...

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment! I love to look at peoples blogs, and you have the CUTEST kids ever! I needed a great laugh, and boy did I get one! Thanks!

Lana said...

Oh you know how much I love your kids and I have such a sweet spot for him ever since we taught him in primary. I love him so much. I love catching pictures like that.