You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

rhett does jr high!

rhett was able to attend school with cole last week, as part of a child development unit that cole's class was doing. he was so excited, almost as excited as cole was to see me get out of the car with camara in hand (mom..everybody's watching!!) (I only saw 4 kids). it was really cute, and rhett had a great time. amazingly enough, cole said rhett was actually shy, and from all the stories his preschool teacher tells me, maybe i should breathe a sigh of relief!

8 comments:

The BC Fam said...

How grown up is Cole! I still have that pic. of he and Markelle laying on the blanket outside your house when they were only a few mts. old. Markelle turns 13 on Thurs. and I know Cole is right there!!! Does that mean we're old, or just them??? :)

Deanna said...

I never would have said "Rhett" and "Shy" in the same sentence, but that day at Karen's house he was actually being shy. And as his preschool teacher, I have to say that he is NOT shy. I will just say that would be totally NUTS!!!! (and you know what I mean) I love Rhett. He cracks me up everyday in class. The other kids don't laugh because they don't get it.

Anonymous said...

what a grown up boy! Jr high already! j/k -- I remember those good ole' child development classes. I love that you brought your camera -- my kids would have been mortified!

Sara said...

So fun for those cute brothers! My boys always love going when they've had a chnace in past years...

AND the new template is fun! VERY classy! :)

Familia Peña said...

Oh my gosh, ya know, it seems like I see you often enough to stay in touch, and then I see these pictures and realize how not often I see you guys. I don't think I would be able to pick any of your boys out of a line-up!!!! I didn't even remember that you had 4 now. It is good to hear from you and I look forward to keeping in touch, even if this is the only way:)

Darci and Fam

6 P's in a Pod said...

CUTE NEW HEADER!!! You have great taste!
P.S. I can't believe how OLD Cole is. Old kids=Older parents. (Me included!)

a wynn wynn situation said...

Cute! I have vivid memories of going to the high school and seeing my big brothers.
We HAVE to go out soon! I'd say in the next week if I wasn't still in yearbook chaos- are you finished?

Zeus said...

WOW! Cole looks so different from last year when we used to play hoops with each other. I bet he could jump over me now.


Zach Knell