this years spring break was a 3 day get a way to sunny st george. it was filled with water, running (cole can kick mine and rob's trash), skateboarding, roadrash, movies, cream soda, mcdonalds breakfast, stomach aches, reading, american idol, treats, and hanging with our great friends, adam and jen & their adorable kiddo's. the good news is that we heard it had snowed while we were gone :)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Welcome back!!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun and I bet you are all tan, happy & relaxed... now back to real life-
Oh well, summer's just around the corner
It's funny we were in St. George at the same time! Are we on for lunch tomorrow? Email me!!
I'm so jealous. We stayed home. That water looked so fun and the rest sounded great too!
Hmm, spring break...what's that? j/k. I'm sad to say that we didn't do much except watch Jeremy study for finals (which are over...thank heavens!) But I'm pretty sure my mind was on some tropical island....
Glad you had fun!
Looks like LOADS of fun! :)
Post a Comment