Wednesday, October 15, 2008
my kind of wonderful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
4 comments:
Cade, you ROCK my world! So you do Jill having a little drummer in the house! Good luck honey!
How awesome is that??!!
He looks like such a cute little rocker!! Way to go dude!
Paul really is dying to take drum lessons so you'll have to give me the 411 on it-
What a tender moment for you at the FEST. How cute!
Post a Comment