You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i heart fall




6 comments:

Traci said...

DITTO!

Anonymous said...

Uh huh!

amber said...

Don't you wish fall would last through the end of November? And then Spring could start mid-January? Beautiful pic!

b. said...

That is a stunning photo!

Deanna said...

Fall is my favorite season. I love the cool down after a long, hot summer. All the colors, all the smells, all the holidays to look forward to. Plus, I get to hide my body all season behind layers of clothes. :)

I also start playing Christmas music the day after Halloween. I know, I'm nuts! When it snowed last week I really had to stop myself from playing it then.

a wynn wynn situation said...

What a beautiful picture! I luv fall so much and wish we could just stay in a state of perpetual fall and spring...