You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Monday, October 6, 2008

haunted forest



after an 18 year absence, i was reaccquainted with my inner freak show (although I'm sure many would argue that appears on a semi regular basis) by going on a group date to the haunted forest. it was so much fun. we were all sweaty, dirty, stinky (nice sewage plant smell) by the time it was done. I think gina and I maybe lost a year off of our lives. we went w/ our good friends chris/gina, melissa/sean, hans/traci, and abe/gretchen. sean was bebopping all over the place, trying to provide us with his very own scares, while for a while we were thinking traci was the fearless one, until something happened and her and melissa basically ended up on the ground in the fetal postition. it was a great time. the forecast also provided more than a few little drizzles...and i ain't talkin 'bout the rain.... creative dating lives on!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh man! I just had flashbacks to about 18+ years ago when I last went to a haunted house. I'm not a fan but it looks like you guys had a blast!!

Traci said...

You hilarious...drizzles? We had a blast too, if there were any "drizzles" it was from laughing so hard! You're crazy! :o)

jill allison said...

the drizzles were totally from laughing so hard. My bladder ain't what it used to be! Thanks for the pictures!

Kathy said...

Hi Jill. I found your blog through Traci's.

I LOVE that you guys went on a group date to the haunted forest it's been at least 15 years since I've been daring enough to do something like that. I got a little freaked last year in the monster at Thanksgiving Point :)

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the group date....haunted forest....haha! Last time I was there (oh, 12 years ago) I nearly peed my pants!!