You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lake Powell 08

walkers, legas', eadys, eadys, murdocks, & poelmans
(this was about the 6th take with the self timer,
everybody was getting a little restless!)

gina and rob

me coming down from a "superman"
(oh wait a sec, that's ryan, his form is so similar to mine that I got confused...)


girl power: melissa, sara, courtnee, me, gina, & jen

back to reality: trying skurfing for my first time (nice grimace)

getting trashed on the 'relaxing' tube run

our crazy host darren


we had such a great time in powell.

weather, perfect.

friends, awesome.

conversations, hysterical.

sleep, minimal.

food, deelish.

toys, entertaining.

thanks eady's for the 2nd year invite, we had an amazing time. i have to say, i have some pictures that i wanted SO BADLY to post, but i guess deep down, i am a good friend after all, for all you who may have doubted...

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh you sexy thangs! You look like you had a blast. I love all of the pictures.

We still need to get some sugar cookies and cupcakes :)

Terri said...

Ohhhh so dang fun!!! I am so glad that you get to do that. And girl you have some way sexy legs. Seriously :)

Anonymous said...

You crazy surfing woman!! So extremely jealous...not that I've ever even been water skiing....lol.

Never a dull moment with you is there???

Unknown said...

jill thanks for being the photographer. i don't know why you didn't post my flip pics:), next year we'll do it. i love your kids first day pictures. stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!l

Traci said...

Seriously, take away the "grimace" and that is one hot picture. Your legs are so toned and beautiful...way to go girl...38 nothin'!

6 P's in a Pod said...

I thought we were supposed to all be getting older, saggier and more tired but this post blows that theory out of the water! I can't think of anything more fun than a friends trip to LP!!

a wynn wynn situation said...

Oooo looks like lots of fun! And I have to add an "amen" to the buzz about your sexy legs. You are one hot mama :)