good luck my beautiful boys!
sorry lukey, not yet, i get you for a little while longer...
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
6 comments:
Cute photos....I should line up my little ones like you did...they were clammering to get in the pictures anyway!!
They sure grow up fast don't they!
Oooooooh, how darling! Boys really can be beautiful.
Could they be any better looking! Big 8th grader! Lucky you have one more year of Jr. High, mine goes to HIGH SCHOOL next year! We decided on Chewee for the puppy, Dwight was one of the contenders, but w/the younger kid's, Chewee won out :) Chew-bacca being his full name, of course.
Cute cute boys! Chad and Michele found out today they are having twin boys!! Boys are the best!
I LOVE Luke's "I want to Rock" T-Shirt. Do they make that shirt for old, funny moms?? I can't believe you have an 8th grader! That means a highschooler soon...yikes!
Jill, your entire blog is awesome. It brings tears to my eyes; I'm such a pansy grandpa. Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment