Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
3 comments:
You all looks AWESOME!! I hope someone got come video of you acting out the video...
WHERE was that costume on Halloween??? j/k -- your kids look awesome...so creative. I laughed at Cade's "serious" punk drummer look. Plus Luke has got to be the cutest little Frankenstein I've ever seen!
I am laughing so hard!
Post a Comment