(he looks real broken up, doesn't he)
for a grand total of 7 rolls of toilet paper and 2 rolls of paper towels
he could use a little work on his 'remorseful' face, don't cha think?
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
12 comments:
Oh my gosh Jill! He is adorable-for Christmas I'm getting him one of those gigantic boxes of t.p. from Costco! Seriously-he could do no wrong! Ask me about my nightmarish egg disaster story sometime! :)
yep. he's too cute for words and how could you ever discipline that little angel?
How could you ever be grumpy with that cute face???He is so darn cute! He needs to come and jump in the "pit" sometime soon!
Oh I could just eat him up! How silly did you feel yelling at that smiley face. Hilarious! At your house, maybe you should lock up the tp with the meds...couldn't hurt!
If you even punished that cute little guy I'm calling family services on you. That would be child abuse. He's too dang cute for any time out. Plus, he's the youngest and is suppose to get away with everything.
HA HA HA HA HA!! I laughed SOOOOOOOOO HARD! (mostly because I can relate....) I can just see your face as you were "rerolling" everything.
Ain't motherhood grand??
It really is hard to get mad when they have such cute faces such as this. :)
I still try and 'get mad' at Miguel and then he goes and starts laughing, it is all I can do to keep a straight, mean, face.
Love ya
Darci
Once again, thanks for blogging your reality. Love it!
Jill, I just spent a half hour smiling reading your blog! I need to keep up more. Luke and that guilty smile melted my heart! The kids and their perfect (and I mean perfect) Halloween costumes, my little drummer boy who would have made me cry too, Your Poem that should be published, the hilarious photos from your group date to the Haunted Forest, and all the beautiful photos as well, the boating trip, etc. Can I just say that I love you and your family and I just can't stop thinking that they don't come any cooler then you guys! Love you!! Lana
Hey Jill I found your blog through Lanas. I can't believe how big he is getting! Don't you just love this age! send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog. katrinaazevedo@yahoo.com
I love the tomato worms!
He is so funny! If only I could be as happy as him when I get in trouble :)
Post a Comment