Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
5 comments:
Again- very cool pictures. What were your settings at? And it looks like so much fun!!
You see pure joy in their faces! Homemade fun is the best kind!
Water and boys...they fit like magnets! I would like to know, who is the owner of the tiny umbrella? That made me laugh almost more than the water!
Love those pictures of your boys. Summer time is truely the best to just let it go. And Love, Love your birdie pictures. Those were the best pictures. I mean truely amazing that you caught them like you did. Love it!!
LOVE these pix! I am running to get out our hose right now! :)
Post a Comment