You don't stop laughing because you grow old.
You grow old because you stop laughing.
-Michael Pritchard

Sunday, May 4, 2008

murdocks take moab

a week ago, rob volunteered to take down 13 boys (all in one van!) for a scouting trip to moab. it is a classic scouting story, with everything that could go wrong, going wrong. the bike ride however, was a great time, and even though rob said cole went downhill so slow (he keeps joking that a little girl on a pink huffy passed him by), cole kicked trash on anything uphill, being the first to arrive and waiting for everyone else (leaders included), so take that little huffy girl:)

2 comments:

Flyin' Ute said...

Hey,
My first comment on the Murdocks blog of course is prompted by a trip to Moab. Good work. That sounds like a wild trip with that many boys and bikes etc. I've had a few of those and they are fun but also a little crazy. Sometimes I still get passed by girls on Pink bikes. Not exactly Huffy's though. I think 4 girls beat me at Leadville and for the past 3 years there is a 5'2" chick who hammers by me on the White Rim. She is a sponsored racer, but still. I know the feeling well.
Mike

a wynn wynn situation said...

I can see the pink huffy in my minds eye- no worries Rob- you're still da man!
Okay, so, this isn't a threat (exactly) but if I don't see pictures posted from your debut performance last weekend as a dancing star then I might have to go Christy on you and take matters into my own hands and openly out you on my own blog and invite all your buddies to see them... you have exactly 24 hours to complete this mission- should you choose to ignore me then there will be serious repercussions-