carwash to vacuum sand out of car: $17.99
gas to get to the beach: $250.00
watching 4 boys soak the day in: priceless
"i'm so glad i'm not in prison" (was that a concern?) 10/08
"uh..no fair..Jesus is so lucky, he has a basketball court in His house!" (while at the blue & gold banquet last month)
cade: "oh my gosh!!!!!" (after I tell him to pick up anything)
cole: "mom, if you died, would it be bad to put a tattoo on me that says your name?" (um, that was just yesterday..I don't know if I'm flattered or concerned)
luke: "nay new" (gibberish for "thank you")
Rob: "you never told me that" (for the record, I ALWAYS tell him, atleast 10 times!)
5 comments:
I am a true believer that the beach is the perfect place for kids! They love it and are happy hour after hour and the pictures ARE priceless.
yumm-E! Looks like you had a fabulous time Jill! So glad you went :)
CUTE!! I love the black and white! We are makin' memories and I think that makes all the time, money, effort worth it. (Right???)
You take the most amazing pictures....black and white. I love the contrast!
Just wanted to add my AMEN to Maureen's comment. Those pictures and those boys are awesome!
Post a Comment