rhett got "yots of dayas"!
learning to ride his new bike
best friend hudson and cousins geoff & dylan at boondocks
"swim theme" since rhett is part fish and we're heading to the ocean!
rhett, you are magical and priceless. you are so funny. you are a tough, witty, sarcastic, and cool product of 2 older brothers. we dig you and love having you in our family. now, stop growing up! happy birthday!
.jpg)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Rhett!!! You are a super cool kid and we love you. We wish you many days of target shopping and pool swimming!!
Hope you all have a fun time in Cali :)
Happy birthday you handsome guy! Jill, the cake is just way too cool. You could open a Jilldippidy store.
Rhett is 6...when did THAT happen? Hmm. I think he and Sam are in the same class.
Once again, an amazing cake. Can I hire you to do my childrens? Either that or I need to take lessons! (mine always come out rectagular and BORING!!) lol
Congrats to Rhett...he is one cute boy!
Yes...check my back posts...there are pics and descriptions of all the improvements. Then again, I look at my list of "still to be done" and groan!
Oh well...it's progress, right?!
I did that exact same cake for Sam's birthday last year..so funny! Don't you love "family fun" for ideas?! I guess creative minds think alike! Fun pictures.
Post a Comment