who says a parade isn't a good time for a nap chris?
who need's stadium of fire?
top 10 list of why i love the 4th:
1. the jets at the beginning of the parade
2. our decade long tradition of going to the parade w/ the eady's
3. the sweaty mess i am navigating a stroller through crowds
4. the flag on my porch
5. B O A T I N G
6. barbeque & corn on the cob
7. mine and rob's parents
8. my strawberry shortcake (sorry...but it was deelish & beautiful!)
9. our homemade fireworks show
10. living in a free country that provides me these great memories
.jpg)
2 comments:
Amen. I love holidays that make you want to be a better person...and share it with those you love most.
Looks like you had a fun one! :)
And now I want to try your Strawberry Shortcake sometime... it's one of my all-time faves, so I need to try it a-la-Jill! :)
Post a Comment